Well, fellow gamers! Here we are with the Razer Naga vs Razer Deathadder mouse comparison. Razer Naga vs Razer Deathadder was a comparison that i was looking forward to make for a long time. Majority of people just don’t know the main differences between types of mice and what they’re good for. I’m just trying to give the people a decent understanding everytime i write a review and that’s why i’m always offering the people the educational basics of gaming mice first. That’s why i’m suggesting to read our How To Choose? (Top left) category first starting with this article: What’s a gaming mouse and how to choose one.
I know you guys are here to decide between Razer Naga and Deathadder. I can hear you saying “Cut the bullshit already and give me what i want!”. Ok, so if you’ve read the How To Choose category and now really know some information about mice, here we go than!
Razer Naga and Razer Deathadder are two snakes of the same family. The Razer Family. And both of them are highly prefered by professionals or hardcore gamers. I think you already know that razer is one of the major companies who set the competition in the industry of gaming peripherals.
They both are great gaming mice, but they have some major differences which makes them preferable in different game types or different software usage. Let’s start with Razer Naga.
Razer Naga MMO Gaming Mouse
Mouse: Razer Naga
Our ranking: 8/10
Price: $69.99 at Amazon.com
Razer Naga is one of the best MMO mouses manufactured till now. And this is the main difference between Razer Naga and Razer Deathadder. Razer Naga mouse is meant to be used more effectively in MMO games like World Of Warcraft. And how it is suitable to MMO? Well, we’re getting to that.
First of all, we already have reviewed Razer Naga, so it would be more logical to you to check out our detailed Razer Naga review from this link: Razer Naga MMO PC Gaming Mouse – Razer Naga Mouse Review
Now let’s get back. I suggest you to read the detailed review of the mice on their own from their links that i mention if you want to get good detailed information. Because here i will be telling you about the general futures.
. 19 fully programmable MMO optimized buttons
. 12 buttons at thumb grid
. 4G Laser Sensor that offers up to 8200 DPI sensitivity
. Tilt click scroll wheel
. Great ergonomic comfortable design that fits all sizes
. Has its own MMO Configurator software that enables you to configurate buttons in World of Warcraft.
. Hyperresponsing mechanical buttons to provide precise gaming
. 1000 Hz polling rate
- The main thing that differs Razer Naga from other gaming mice is the extra button feature. Razer Naga is a mouse which specially designed for MMO games like World Of Warcraft. Has a full set of 19 programmable buttons which you can adjust commands or hot keys however you want. There are 12 programmable buttons at the side of the mouse where your thumb fits in. This makes you achieve the rapid reaction possiblity with 12 desired commands you choose.
- Think yourself playing a MMO game where you have tons of spells, potions, actions and etc.. which you use a lot during the game. With Razer Naga you can additionally adjust all these items to thumb grid buttons. By doing this you can use any of your scrolls, spells, potions just in one click under your thumb without thinking. I myself have used Razer Naga at past and i can definetely say that it makes you feel the difference. It has just great functions for multitasking.
- Razer Naga offers up to 8200 DPI sensitivity which you can adjust from Razer Synapse software. This dpi rate is actually enough for almost anyone even if you’re playing on a gigantic screen. Check this out if you don’t have any idea about dpi: What is mouse DPI? Mouse DPI explained.
- Another good field that you can use Razer Naga is the design field. Maybe you’re a graphic designer or CADCAM user or anything related to a software which has a lot of hotkeys. Think of Photoshop as an example. You can program multiple hotkeys to your mouse buttons, which 12 of them are under your thumb. This provides you a lot of comfort and wins you time.
- Razer Naga also has one feature that most mice don’t have and it is the tilt click scroll wheel. It has a scroll wheel that not only presses to the middle but you can also press the wheel to right and left sides of the wheel. It’s not only interesting but it’s also very comfortable.
- Razer Naga llike all Razer hardware uses Razer Synapse software, where you can adjust you mouse settings, program buttons, create mouse profiles and etc..
- Its surface is made from matt material which gives the teflonish look. Razer Naga has it’s left handed model too, so as a lefty mutant you don’t have to worry.
Now that you’ve learned the pluses of Razer Naga, let’s talk about it’s little minuses just to be objective. Well actually they’re so little but still..
Razer Naga is little bigger than usual mice. So if you’re not comfortable at all with bigger mice than usual, you may consider another mouse suitable for your needs. And if you’re using your thumb a lot to navigate your mouse then you may sometimes accidently press to thumb grid buttons. You can also program the mouse buttons to no action, just saying.
Razer Naga Price
Latest price for Razer Naga was $69.99. Check it out at Amazon.com for price and further user reviews.
Razer Deathadder – The King of Comfort
We’ve also reviewed razer deathadder before so it’s more logical for you to check it out from this link, because i believe you will find more information about deathadder there: The King of Comfort – Razer Deathadder Ergonomic PC Gaming Mouse – Reviewed
Mouse: Razer Deathadder
Our ranking: 7-8/10
Price: $59.99 at Amazon.com
Let’s start with its main features. I will give the specifications of Razer Deathadder Chroma because it’s the latest model. Razer Deathadder Chroma offers you.
. 10,000 DPI 4G optical sensor
. Ergonomic mouse shape suited for comfortable gaming, rubber textured side grips
. Five programmable hyperresponsive buttons
. 1000Hz Ultrapolling
. Chroma lighting – 16.8 million adjustable mouse lighting colors – static or dynamic
. Preferred by e-sports professionals
Here is a video review of Razer Deathadder Chroma:
If you have read our Razer Deathadder Review you must have seen that there is not only one Deathadder. There is also a Razer Deathadder Chroma, main differences which are higher DPI rate, better optical sensor with improved tracking capabilities and chroma lighting system with 16.8 million color options. You can also check it out both of them from here: Razer Deathadder Review
- If we would like to summarize Razer Deathadder, it can be defined like this: “A great mouse for comfortable gaming purposes”. Razer Deathadder is a mouse that you can play your favourite games with great comfort due to its specially designed ergonomics. It’s a mouse preferred by some E-sport competitors, also some of my friends can’t let their Razer Deathadder go.
- The main difference between Razer Naga and Razer Deathader, as you also can guess now, is their main futures which make them suitable for different types of gaming. Razer Naga has
many programmable buttons which make it a great mouse for MMO gaming while Razer Deathadder has only 5 buttons to program. Razer Deathadder’s advantage is its ergonomic features and optical sensor to provide precision.
- Razer Deathadder is a mouse best suited for shooter games, FPS or RPG. You have enough buttons to program for your own needs and a good ergonomic shape not to tire your joints. It also uses an optic sensor which provides you better tracking in-game and less lift off distance. If you don’t know what these things mean, check this article out: Optical versus laser mouse. What’s the difference between optical and laser mouse?
If you are usually playing games like Call of Duty, Battlefield and etc.. then Razer Deathadder is better for you.
Here is also a honest comparison of Razer Deathadder and Razer Deathadder Chroma:
Razer Deathadder Price
Last time i saw Razer Deathadder Chroma’s price was $59.99 at Amazon.com. You can check it out here from Amazon for latest price and user reviews.
So, this was our Razer Naga vs Razer Deathadder comparison. I hope you liked it and i hope that it was helpful. If you have things that bug your mind or something that you didn’t like about the article, please comment or mail. Your comments and feedback are highly appreciated. And don’t forget, sharing is caring! All have a great day!